Monday 24 June 2013

Pinspiration from each of my boards - JUNE

Bonjour. Ca va? Oui Oui, let's move straight on to it, this is never a small post!

FASHION

oui oui oui - yes, full triple oui, albeit not the correct time of year (source)

WEDDING

waaa waa weee waaa... I can't find the original pic on their site but this masterpiece should be from this source


BAKING

isn't this just so charming (source)

FOR THE HOME

this makes me want to weep from knowing I'm way past appreciating this as much as a child. The perfect little playhouse! (source)

CRAFTS

regrettably, i'm not sure what the original source is but here's the pin origin (source)

LIFE

oldie but a goldie - no idea where this originates from but here's one repin

ORGANISATION

random genius (source)

HAIR

one of those I've seen a million times but gets it just right (source)

SHOES

I wish I knew the true source!

MAKE UP

self explanatory - here's a link

JEWELLERY

I think these are new look and forever 21 - the source is the pin

THEY GOTS MY ENGINES TURNING... THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME



SEWING AND OTHER FABRIC CRAFT

big chunky knit, eg bedspread. broken link - (pin)

INSPIRATION

pretty pretty pretty (pinned from tumblr)

FASHION INDIAN

so hard to pick a winner. but I'll never give away my true favourites! (source)

RINGS

Dior, darling, what else (source)

BAGS

it's no secret that this is my current obsession - but I've seen it in a more lime green shade (it could be the same one) (source)

JUST IMAGES

awwwwwwww (source)

KITCHEN




BEDROOMS

I'll take it! (pin)

BATHROOMS




EXTERIORS

sticking with the round theme (source)

LIVING / DINING / ENTERTAINING

I'm obsessed with the idea of these booth/dining table combos (source)

FURNITURE

jewellery/makeup dream! (source)

INTERIOR DECOR



quaint, non? (source)






















HOME DIY

WELL DUH, RIGHT? I bet you forget though! (source)

STUFF TO REALLY BUY

NO BRAINER (source)

WORDS

no link here - apparently it's a dodgy pin

BODY

good motivation, in theory (source)

plus.. a bonus pin from one of my SECRET BOARDS

all will be revealed here

CA VA!

leave your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment