Saturday 24 August 2013

Reorganised filofax / paperchase personal planner

Part 2 (the last part) there is an update/review part coming your way!
Ok So everything is in groups, I need to think about the order I want them in, put them in that order, reshuffle if necessary and then bung them in the planner, if it'll let me.

I'll show you the order and how they ended up looking in my planner, cos, why not?
1. Personal Info - to be redesigned at a later date - i stuck some sticky notes on the back of this

2. Sticky Notes Insert
......aaaaaaaaaaaand then I got stuck!

It took a bit of reshuffling back and forth but here we have it:
3. Timesheets - just 2 sheets and soon to be reformatted. I'm going to put my flexitime rules on the back of the sticky note inserts for reference when planning my work hours
4. Timetable - for future use, when things are organised I want to stick to a weekly schedule. How do you like my dividers?
5. Annual Leave pullout calendar - These are realllllly old dividers so I'm aware I need to decorate some of them somehow!
6. Birthdays - this is the Dates pages section
7. Deadlines - this is the 2 months to a page year planner. I'll have my deadlines and my colleague's because whilst he's in training I need to make sure he's keeping to them. Trust me - this is only the ones I can recall of the top of my head. I'll have so many more by next week when I check my action log at work!
8. Addresses - these are split using the bodyshop strips into alphabetical order, in 4 subsections, hidden behind the main address tab
9. Work Contacts - the "who to go to for info" section - this could do with a bit of zhuzjhing up
10. Planner - this is the superschedule through to december 2013 followed by the paperchase planner pages from december 2013 to december 2014. I have the today divider I made in there which also had my DIY pen and pencil loops attached
11. Agenda - this actually has the paperchase to do inserts plus the random kids planner week on a page thing. The name and address page is stupidly printed on the back of the paperchase diary inserts from the previous section.

12. Notes - my weddingy notes are in here at the moment, along with an assortment of notes pages. I didn't think I'd use this section but I used it just this very morning
13. Information
14. Budget
15. E. Skin - this is for bloggy stuff and will later be subdivided across the top
16. Exercise
17. Back divider - because it's pretty and I wanted it in here. Granted it's a bit big and will get tatty but I can always trim it when the time comes.
The back section has some receipts, a letter I have to carry around with me whenever I use my parking space and the zip wallets - just because I couldn't recall why I had them in there.
I also have a pencil I got from Warwick Castle in the ring section - though I don't find that I'm using it at the moment so it might vacate the space.

What do you think?

Leave any comments as you please!


No comments:

Post a Comment