Sunday 22 December 2013

new super schedule monthly divider

Alrighty folks, just when I thought my monthly super schedule thing (click here) couldn't possibly get any better... I found fault. 

Fault: 
  • There's no month at a glance view on my week on two pages schedule
That's it. Read on for details of how this little thing was resolved... 
Possible issues: 
  • I don't want to lose space from my week on two pages
  • I don't just want a tiny little box full of numbers to see what day is when, i want to be able to write something on each day if need be, for example work deadlines
  • I don't want it to get in the way
  • I would like the days to be in a list format, like the deadline section
  • If this days of the month list thing could work as a divider, even better
Result: SO SIMPLE 




As you can see, it's just super easy. It's just a slightly wider insert, the section which overhangs the normal inserts consists of a vertical list of all of the days of the month (by number). This can fold in, but it can also fold over the monthly inserts acting as a page divider. 

At present, I'm just using it to list work deadlines. There's a plain patterned page on the inside and that can be used for anything at all. Month goals, things to remember, handy notes. On the back I've actually stapled my dentists appointment card! 

I've also only printed December and January as I only need to see the next 8 weeks or so at a time I think. Certainly for deadlines at work. 

Going forward 

I'll probably use the same background as I have done for January. Also the days of the month might be handy in addition to the numbers. I could incorporate a tab or a pen loop, or incorporate it into my week on two pages. Fiddly and time consuming I'll bed, but could be better space wise in my planner. Also, I could have in laminate, so I can keep the month generic to "this month" and "next month" but we'll see about that. 

If you would like a copy, let me know and I'll upload it. If you would like me to make some and send them for you - for which I will probably need to charge for my costs, just ask. But I'm up for a free printable on request! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment