Sunday 17 November 2013

Winter fashion and accessories haul

I've been up to no good, but who can blame me. I went to H&M last Sunday, concious that I other than one jumper in 2012, I hadn't bought any new winter stuff since 2010. Disappointed with quality and variety, but I had to get something so I did, but then on Wednesday New Look in Birmingham was full of almost nothing but woolly goodness - and at the till they gave me a voucher for 25% off if I went back on Friday. Which I did. and re-bought some stuff for less (ssh).. And then this morning ASOS sent me a text warning of an up to 60% off flash 24 hour sale. It's a conspiracy. I caved. Here's what I got (click read more for details and prices of each item), with a few earlier purchases thrown in, and one I resisted!



















1.Oasis jumper, pale pink, can't recall the price but this was from the sale a couple months back and has a short zip at the back. Excellent quality - and it was a bargain! similar to this but cheaper and with a it more of a detail
2. Primark grey rose print jumper - this was under £10 and so snug, it's been with me on plains, to work, shopping, everywhere. nice loose batwing fit, love it, want more!
3. New Look knitted grey hoodie £19.99 but with 25% off - I wore this on Friday all day at work and let me tell you this is more comfy than any hoodie you've ever worn.
4. branded metallic gold knitted bodycon dress, oh yes, from New Look. Again, can't recall the price but resisted buying it because where could you wear it without looking awful?
4 again. H&M jumper in burgundy £14.99  
5. H&M jumper in navy with shoulder detail £24.99 - I wish I hadn't already worn this as I'd probably return it!
6. H&M patterned jumper in grey and white £24.99 - this is going back. I just don't get the price point and it's a bit dull for me.
7. New Look laser gold passport cover in black and gold £4.99 but with 25% off
7 again!? H&M patterned jumper in cream/beige £24.99 I got this for my mom but it didn't fit well and she didn't get the price point. Nor do I!
8. New Look pinky beige knitted top with bunny squirrel pattern £14.99 plus 25% off - in two minds about this, should it stay or should it go?
9. New Look pinky goldy fluffy jumper £24.99 with £10 off and a further 25% off, so cosy and cute!
10. New Look Black gem earrings, multi coloured gem earrings £4.99 plus 25% off, and black gem hair grips £2.99 plus 25% off, plus teal and gold bangles £4.99 plus 25% off, but I'm returning 2 of the bangles because I got them on Wednesday with just the 10% discount and I think I'l just wear one on each arm. They'll look great with a pastel indian suit! Underneath there are earrings I got on Wednesday also £4.99 but 10% off.
11. New Look aztec pattern fluffy long jumper £22.99 less 25%
12. Nw Look wite quilted sweater £19.99 less 25% - what a find!
13. New Look fair isle long jumper with metallic zig zag £29.99 less 25% - love this, mom loves it too but she's allergic. It does make you look like you've had too much turkey though 
14. Vero Moda fluffy stripe jumper in grey £14 down from £35 - not yet received (from ASOS)
15. New Look cable knit button up hoodie £39.99 less 25% - bit pricey even with £10 off, so not sure about this one yet.
16. New Look Maroon Reindeer Jumper £17.99 - I only got 10% off this because I forgot to pick it up on Friday :(
17. New Look light up Xmas tree jumper £29.99 minus 25% - this I shall be wearing at my Xmas work lunch. Can't wait!!
18. Mango Loose Fit Sweater in cream £14 down from £22.99 - it's out of stock now, but I've ordered this for my mother dearest (from ASOS)
19. New Look black belt with chain £4.99 but with 25% off!
20. Minkpink sands of time jumper in natural £18 down from £50 - also for my mother (from ASOS)
21 - I forgot!! I got a zara cream leather look jacket! It was £19.99 - I'll take a pic later :)

What do you like/dislike. Which of the jumpers from 6 to 20 do you think I should keep

No comments:

Post a Comment