Saturday 21 September 2013

Packing list for hand luggage

Nearly set for my long weekend abroad!  How exciting!! I've nearly finished packing my main luggage but then I was met with the "suitcase or handbag" conundrum... so it was time to seriously plan what was going with me on the plane. 

I missed a few things out before I took the pics of my lists:

- travel pillow (I got mine from boots but there's some good ones cheaper in primark. Drat. But then I figured virgin Atlantic probably provides those anyway?)

- ear plugs (I get sinus problems which basically leave my whole face in pain n one Dr suggested ear plugs at start n end of flight  although a later dr discredited the idea completely)

- tissues

- there must be something else.. headphones!!! Travel guide! ! Flannel!!
Please note that this is for a direct flight for a short break abroad. An indirect flight, particularly for a normal holiday which would be longer, I would pack pjs and a whole outfit plus pjs, shampoo electric c, my luggage not joining the correct connecting flight. I've learnt that things can go wrong for direct flights too.

Hope this is interesting.  I plan on buying a few things too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment